Holiday Ugliest Sweater Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Founding Fathers Holiday Ugliest Sweater Contest (the sweepstakes) is open only to those who submit a picture via Founding Fathers Brewing Co. Facebook page, via email or via mail and who are age 21 as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of MN, TN, NY, WI, ND, PA, VA and FL and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Founding Fathers Brewing Co (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Founding Fathers Brewing Co., as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about December 3, 2015 and ending December 31, 2015. All submissions must be made by December 31, 2015 11:59PM EST.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting a picture of our ugliest holiday sweater via Founding Fathers Facebook page, via email or via mail. When submitting, submitter must include picture. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Founding Fathers Brewing Co. You may submit as many ugly sweaters you like and you must fill in the information requested.
- Prizes: Winner will receive a (1) Founding Fathers prize package which includes (1) case of Founding Fathers Beer and other Founding Fathers merchandise as determined by sponsor. Case of Founding Fathers will be awarded in form of certificate to retail location closest to winner that sells Founding Fathers beer. Other items to be shipped to winner within 48 continental U.S. states. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Founding Fathers Brewing Co. to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible submissions received. Minimum of 25 submissions must be received for contest to be valid.
- Winner selection and notification: Winner of the Sweepstakes will be determined by most “likes” received for submission on Founding Fathers facebook page under supervision of Sponsor. Submissions with inclusion of Founding Fathers beer in picture will equal 20 likes. Winners will be notified via private message on Facebook or email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Founding Fathers Brewing Co. shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- Terms: Founding Fathers Brewing Co. reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Founding Fathers Brewing Co. may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Founding Fathers Brewing Co. Founding Fathers Brewing Co. reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Founding Fathers Brewing Co. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Founding Fathers Brewing Co., 1607 W. Wayzata Blvd., Long Lake, MN 55356. Requests must be received no later than January 1, 2016.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Founding Fathers Brewing Co., 1607 W. Wayzata Blvd., Long Lake, MN 55356.